TRUNK OR TREAT 2017
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017
It is about that time where kids dress up and are looking for free candy!
At The Point Church, we love providing a family friendly safe event for any kids in our community (up to grade 5). They can dress up in their costumes and go to different vehicles, trunk to trunk, collecting treats.
Pre-registration is now closed!
Anyone not pre-registered is still welcome to come between 5:30 & 6:30pm.
- Pre-register below to guarantee your spot and preferred time
- Get your kid(s) dressed up and bring a bag for them to collect their goodies
- Show up NO EARLIER THAN 15 minutes before your chosen time slot
- Enter our church building to 'check-in' your pre-registered kids
- Head into our Auditorium for a bouncy house experience, cookie making table, and mini games
- Head outside to our photo booth so you can capture your special day
- Then onto the Trunks - each Trunk will be cooly designed with a mini game for your kids to play
- Each trunk will hand out treats (all peanut free)
- At the end of the Trunks, each kid will get a chance to play our giant Plinko game to win something cool
- Then you get to head home, hearing your kids talk about the great time they had with YOU!
PRE-Registration is now closed
ENTER A TRUNK:
- Anyone associated with The Point Church is encouraged to enter a Trunk
- Provide your own vehicle or borrow one
- Trunks need to be set up 30 minutes before the event begins
- Choose and provide your own decorations
- Trunks will need to provide a mini game for each child to play - once registered you will be contacted
- Provide treats for 150 kids - let us know if you're unable and the church will supplement
- A prize will be given to the best trunk - voted upon by fellow trunkers